Beach Attendant JobSunny Isles Beach, FL
Apply NowBack to All Jobs
Why You'll Love This Job
The Beach Attendant is responsible for providing exceptional service to guests at the Beach commensurate with the demands and expectations of Marenas. Greets guests at the beach area, provides beach towels, to guests, escort guests and positions chairs, sets up, refreshes, and tears down chairs. Maintains the cleanliness and physical appearance of pool area.
- Projects a professional image of the hotel (dress, appearance, etc.).
- Has a friendly, personable style with guests.
- Anticipates customer's needs before they ask.
- Responds promptly and follows through on guest complaints in an effective and friendly manner.
- Recognizes and rewards effective guest service in Pool and Beach staff.
- Exceeds guest expectations for service (i.e., responds and delivers items to the guests, at requested time etc.)
- Meets or exceeds department guest service feedback/complaint goals.
- Manages guest service problems with minimum assistance from Pool and Beach Manager. Informs Manager of serious guest problems.
- Perform other duties as requested and directed by Recreation Manager and Upper Management
- Employees must always be attentive, friendly, helpful, and courteous to all guests, managers, and fellow employees.
- Ensure the safety and security of hotel guests and employees while in the pool area by monitoring pool usage and ensuring that all guests are abiding by published safety rules and guidelines.
- Maintains a daily log of guest's requests/problems as they arise.
- Follows policies and procedures for the Recreation and Pool Service areas.
- Ensure property is free of trays and trash.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction
- Ensure guests always have on wristband*
Skills & Qualifications
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and position standardsApply Now